Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New World





































I am Kodi Fujii and this is my first blog. I am an artist/clothing designer. In this blog I will document my random daily thoughts and feelings. I will post events I go to and for the most part I will be keeping everyone up to date on my clothing line Electrik Koolaid. Just to get you up to date..here are some pictures that hopefully enlighten you a little on who I am. My best friends..My puppy dog..what I do..what I make...My grandpa..lol

4 comments:

  1. Love your first post!! Congrats girl! I will be keeping my eye on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far, so good. I will definitely check back! I am now bookmarking this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through Second Skin...congrats on starting your blog and good luck!

    - JoAnn, Sidewalk Chalk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fairly new blogger as well, but it is nice to see some bloggers from the Reno area! Definitely bookmarking!

    ReplyDelete