Thursday, January 28, 2010

Good Morning Medusa







I woke up earlier than I have woken up in a long time. Not gonna lie..it felt pretty good to go out and get a bunch done before noon. lol So this morning I woke at the "early" time of 7:30. Yay! I met Jordan the pretty young lady behind Red Dirt Fashions. She is putting a Fashion Show at Truckee Meadows Community College in April some time and asked if I would like to be an artist. Of Course I will. We talked about ideas and collaborations and decided on "sewing parties" with Gil. We met up at a new coffee place I had never been called The Hub. I loved the atmosphere..cute, little, warm energy. Not to mention the boy who worked there BEAUTIFUL. After the coffee shop I went to the DMV..long story short.. I tried to get a new license and my name wasnt on the mailboxand I never got it and I had to go back just to do it over.. uggghh! Anyway...gettin things done. Thanks to you who checked out my first blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment