Saturday, March 20, 2010

Inspiration








I wish you were in my brain. I wish you felt the words curling out of my pen. My heart wants to jump out of my chest with all the passion I have for life. You know the feeling of being inove..like the feeling when you wanna laugh and cry and scream and die all at the same time then you realize thats exactly whats been happening to you.

All I see is inpiration all around me. Hanging from the trees, falling from the sky, hovering over the ocean. I wanna see GRATEness in my lifetime. I want to remember everything. I want to live my life for myself and so other can benefit. I wanna spread the message of love. Let everyone know that if we just stop the mutiny and learn to survive on our own then things could be perfect. The sadest thing yet is that we all know it will never happen.

I wanna have the best life ever. I want to live in a hesh bubble in the mountains...surrounded by miles of trees. I want an outdoor shower and a little dock to lay on with friends when the sun is going down and we can watch the sunset as River plays the guitar. I want it to be just like the cabin. I want a firplace and my own axe to cut wood. I want to be the queen bitch of herbs and herbal remedies.

I want to live as part of the earth. I want to feel the air like a butterfly. If trees had veins I would want to crawl through them and feel the energy of life as it should be felt. I want to hold the earth and embrace it just as good as the snow when it blankets the earth.

I want to be a part of it. It is me. I want to stop fighting for this side..they make it too easy to fight for them..the heathen humans are turning this beautiful never ending miracle into something that will have an end. What happens when Mother Nature cant hold this on her shoulders anymore and the weight finally gives in?? Thats whats gonna happen. The earth wasnt made to hold this much negativity. The earth wasnt made to endure this much torture and brutality. To be blunt, the earth probably wasnt made at all..it just was.

It's crazy to imagine how this "life" thing works. The human race is taking over and its scary. We are led by temptation into evil. (didnt mean to quote "the man") Humans are selfish, thoughtless, gluttonous animals that happen to be really smart. bad combo.

Keep up on the positive affirmations and mental preframe for GRATEness. Bring the good into your life. Expell the negative. Expect nothing from anyone or anything and you can only go up. Accept every person in your life with open arms and know that if you really desreve it, which every single person does, then it will happen. You need to grab life by the horns. You only get to live once, contrary to popular beleif(who really knows anyway) Every single thing in life is a perception. How do we learn what id right for each person? LIVE AND LEARN AND LOVE and dont get frustrated. Dont worry be happy. So long far out.

No comments:

Post a Comment