Monday, February 1, 2010

Garden Grove











So I am going to be moving to Garden Grove within the next two weeks and I just got word that Curtis (roomy) and his mom just found a place for us. Im so excited. This last week I have been visiting alot of friends I havent seen in a long time. Its a good feeling. Hopefully within the next week I will have my new etsy up and running. YAYY. new photos to be seen and also this week I will post some pictures from Recycled Seconds Fashion Show and how i celebrated my New Years. xoxo
Above are just some random picture.. top one is just an old picture i love and some pictures i drew some of my friends and me and my best friend AK. LOVE!!

1 comment:

  1. The boy that is licking your face teaches my boy martial arts now! He is a very patient, sweet seeming person!

    ReplyDelete